Most loft conversions do not require planning permission.
There are several exceptions: Flats, some new houses, properties within conservation areas and all listed buildings.
Most of the lofts will fall under Permitted Development.
1. Initial contact
2. Initial home visit, measurements, initial discussion
3. Free project and quotation
4. Quick, clean and professional construction services
5. Final inspection and Delivery
6. Long time warranty
A loft conversion / loft extension process typically takes between 5 and 8 weeks, depending on the size of the building and complexity of the project.
1. Increase property value - add up to 20% to the value of your property!
2. Increase living space
3. Avoid moving inconveniences and costs
4. Reduce bills with new hi-tech insulation